QANTAC Pty Ltd. is committed to establishing and maintaining a Human Resource Management System that creates a fair and productive work environment steered by an engaged and harmonious management culture so as to provide a platform for employees to flourish and excel in the delivery of quality products and services.
We are committed to action which ensures the effective Recruitment, Selection, Induction, Training and Performance Management of its employees.
We do this by:
- Developing and implementing a comprehensive and effective Human Resources Manual that guides our daily workplace relations;
- Ensuring policies and procedures are aligned with statutory and legislative requirements of relevant legislation by basing our workplace relations on the principles and recommendations of the Fair Work Ombudsman.
- Providing a workplace that is safe, positive and free from harassment, bullying and discrimination;
- Abiding by a code of conduct that ensures only those with the highest degree of integrity remain in our midst;
- Utilising recruitment processes that are effective in assembling people with the right mix of skills, knowledge and attitude to form high performing and self-motivated teams of professionals;
- Providing where possible opportunities for indigenous & minority peoples to gain employment,
- We manage performance and underperformance according to industry best practices with the view to developing employees to their fullest potential as reasonably practical.
- By rewarding, recognising achievement, providing incentive, challenging, training, upskilling and motivating our people to encourage them to continually improve and develop in their professional performance, how can we not improve our product and service?.
We believe diversity is one of our greatest strengths.
We are always happy to receive resumes from candidates like you who want to help us add value to our business.
If you would like to be a part of our team please send us your resume.